Alt-Knight/Dame of Kek and the Temple of Jonesia – Knights and Dames are the pillars of the Order of Chivalry, being those who have sworn the Oath, and achieved the First Degree. Those yet to achieve the First Degree are known as Knight Apprentices.
There are three stages of training a knight must compete:
1. The Order of Excalibur (Flag)
2. The Order of Eden (Family)
3. The Order of the Temple of Jonesia (Faith)
A Knight Officer is the general category for a Senior Knight, one deemed to have leadership potential, and to serve as an exemplar and instructor. They have completed all three degrees, and also gone above and beyond in their service to the Order.
The Prince-Bishop’s ceremonial dress is usually a white robe with a green cross styled after Templar crosses, to represent Western civilisation, which is founded upon Christian principles, that influence laws today followed even by atheists. Other Knight Officers ceremonial dress is such inverted: green robes with white crosses. (Knight Sergeants wear brown mantles).
All Knights/Dames Officers can use the respective post-nominals “KTJ” or “DTJ” after their names, i.e. “Knight of the Temple of Jonesia”. In English, any Title of Office should never be placed before the word “Knight” or “Dame”, but only after it, properly indicating that it is a secondary title and not a modifier of the knightly title.
A “Knight Officer” includes all the below ranks:
- Grand Master – The Prince-Bishop
- Knight Grand Officer, informally Grand Knight – Member of the Inner Circle or Middle Circle of the Kekistani government: the Round Table of the Temple of Jonesia. They are occasionally sent to provinces to advice on improvements, to give commendations, to appoint Knights of Grace on behalf of the Prince-Bishop, and to deliver speeches to encourage the knights.
- Knight Commander -Each country with a major Kekistani presence (USA, UK, etc.) has a Commander for that Province of the Order for the Knights of Kekistan:
- For example, Kyle Chapman (Based Stickman) is the Commander of the Columbia Province of the Order of Kekistani Knights.
(In Kekistan itself, Commanders lead Kekistani provinces.)
- Knight Master – A master oversees a lodge, which is a US state / UK region of at least 30 members. Thus when a Knight Prior grows his priory to that level, he’s eligible for a promotion to “Knight Master.”
- Knight Prior – A Knight who is given a priory (a chapter), which is a suburb or small town branch consisting of at a least 7 other knights besides the prior (total of 8).
- Knight Lieutenant – The first level of a “Knight Officer.” A “Knight Lieutenant” is a ranked Officer within a chapter/lodge that is trusted for extra responsibility and duties. They have demonstrated faithfulness to the Knight Prior and Knight Master. They don’t have their own group to command but perform a function or purpose within their prior/lodge.
- Knight Captain/Sergeant of Arms of the Prior/Lodge
- Marshall – organises activism, and trains knights in self-defence and campaign techniques;
- Turcopolier – the lead meme creator, the meme mage, who organises meme warriors to post online;
- Preceptor – the master of information educates the chapter in the mysteries of Kek;
- Master-at-Arms – secures the chapter/lodge
Sergeant / Adjutante Kekistani
Sergeants (men) and Adjutantes (women) constitute the primary general membership of the Order, who have completed at least the First Degree and are in active service with full participation as Kekistani Brothers and Sisters, as skilled professionals directly assisting and supporting the missions of Knight Officers. Their ceremonial outfit is a brown mantle with green cross; the garment is inspired by the outfit of monks.
All Sergeant / Adjutante Kekistanis can use the respective post-nominals “STJ” or “ATJ” after their names, i.e. “Sergeant of the Temple of Jonesia”.
There are 3 promotions to “First Class” available to Sergeants:
- Field Sergeant – Assistant the Marshall.
- Meme Sergeant – Assistant to the Turcopolier.
- Staff Sergeant – Assistant to the Seneschel in their priory.
Squire / Lady-in-Waiting
Squires, or Ladies-in-Waiting, are children not yet of age for full participation in membership, but who are considered to have a chivalric character and are expected to thrive as titled Knights and Dames in the future. A younger man or women, greater than 14 years of age but fewer than 18. A future knight. A Squire or Lady-in-Waiting may only join and participate together with a parent, legal guardian, or selected mentor approved by a parent, who must be a titled Knight or Dame of the Order.
Their ceremonial outfit is a brown cape. All Squires, or Ladies-in-Waiting, can use the post-nominals “YTJ” after their names, i.e. “Youth of the Temple of Jonesia”.
Knights of Grace – Someone who has demonstrated selfless giving to the needy or who has volunteered above and beyond selflessly. They are awarded an Order of Merit: Details of Peerages