“And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.” – Exodus 8:4.
Commander-in-Chief: Prince-Bishop Luke
His Holiness’s Cardinal Secretary of State for Defence of the Realm, normally referred to as the Grand Marshall: Timothy Hare (de facto)
- Commander of the Province of Britannia (the British Isles): Timothy Hare
- Commander of the Province of New Albion (Canada): Faith Goldy
- Commander of the Province of Columbia (United States of America): Kyle Chapman “Based Stickman”. (Prince Luke has acknowledged the Fraternal Organisation of the Alt-Knight, with Chapman returning endorsement of the Sovereign Order of Kekistan).
The Order of Kekistan is styled after the Knights of Columbus, with influences from the Knights Templar, and the Order of Malta. It is the official fraternal Kekistani order for self-defence of Western civilisation. The intention is to establish chapters around the world, to act as bodyguards, defending right-wing speakers from Antifa terrorists. We also meme online, campaign for right-wing politicians, and do street activism.
Elite division of Kekistani Knights who protect the Royal Household.
Kekistan is working on a space programme.
Constitution: Section (§) 3 – Standing Army and Militias
- 3.1 – Every Kekistan subject, resident on Kekistani soil, upon reaching the age of 18, must commit two (2) years of active full-time service to His Holiness’s Ministry of Defence, which will aid with the development of their skills. The first year shall consist of basic training, whereas the second will be spent on specialisation and classification.
- 3.2 – Those objecting the duties mentioned in §3.1 (conscientious objectors), or exempted due to health conditions or major criminal records, shall either be assigned civilian duties within His Holiness’s Ministry of Defence, His Holiness’s Civil Service, the Kekistani Ambulance, Police or Fire Brigade, state-approved medical services, refuse collection services, or work on internal development schemes to achieve the same level of qualification.
- 3.3 – Those who wish to continue serving within His Holiness’s Ministry of Defence or their assigned branch after the two (2) year period are entitled to a probationary position for an additional one (1) year, and shall receive an evaluation with a potential offer of employment afterwards.
- 3.4 – Within guidelines laid down by His Holiness’s Grand Marshall, all Kekistani subjects are grouped into local units known as Priories, equatable to a city or county, which are answerable to His Holiness’s Grand Marshall, so as to protect the realm and its subjects.
- 3.5 – Within guidelines laid down by His Holiness’s Grand Marshall, all priories are grouped into larger units known as Provinces, equating to a literal state of Kekistan, or a foreign country, and answerable to a Master of the Province appointed by His Holiness’s Ministry of Defence.
- 3.6 -His Holiness grants his subjects the right to bear arms on Kekistani soil with minor infringements. Priories formed on foreign soil are to respect the local laws of the land, to act in self-defence only, engaging in peaceful political activism or other educational works, and are deemed subject to the Master of the relevant province of the Sovereign Order of Kekistan.
- 3.7 – Those with a severe criminal record or serious psychiatric issues will be unable to purchase, distribute, sell or own a firearm with the respect to the security and safeguarding of the citizens of Sovereign Order of Kekistan; any exception to this can only be made by His Holiness or a committee assigned by His Holiness’s Grand Marshall, but this would be on a case-by-case basis.
- 3.8 – The ability to purchase, distribute, sell or own a firearm can be revoked from a certain individual if seen fit by His Holiness, the Grand Chancellor or a committee assigned by His Holiness’s Grand Marshall.