Islamist terrorism is rising. Corbyn’s threats for violent unrest increase. For decades, the main political parties have ignored the rising threat of multiculturalism, promoted by Sorosian fascists, through their control of the university campuses and the mainstream media. It is time to make a stand for real freedom.
(Kek is the mascot of right-wing patriots, even tweeted by Donald J. Trump himself, and Kekistanis are supporters of his patriotic political approach. The Kekistani Party of Britain stands for preserving Western civilisation, and is opposed to all fascism, be it Islamism, Nazism, or Marxism.)
- Integration: An end to multiculturalism, and a recognition of British culture as foremost on these isles. This “magic dirt theory” must be rejected and the nation-state promoted.
- Education reform: The Union Jack must not be seen as a hate symbol, but flown at the entrance, and from the roof, of every university. School children should be required to stand out of respect for the flag at assembly each school morning, while the anthem is played.
- Ban Sharia law: We support a total ban of Sharia law. British law must reign supreme on these isles. Any imams who state they can practise their faith within British law must registered with a state-regulated equivalent to the Church of England, and pass a religious practise exam showing knowledge and respect for British law. The committee of mosque found to be teaching hate must be sacked and lose their status as registered imams.
- Formal inquiry into grooming gangs: Across Britain, young girls have been abused on alarming levels by Islamist rape gangs. This matter needs urgent investigation.
- Privatisation of the BBC: The TV tax must end. The BBC is just a biased government mouthpiece spewing cultural Marxist drivel.
- Points-based migration system: In line with the Australian system, jobs should only be given to migrants if there are not British persons to fill the role. Continuation of a visa or dual citizenship should require passing an English test. Fake refugees not welcome.
- Home Guard: Armed police can not be everywhere in a busy city like London, or Manchester, so Britain should have a TA-style Home Guard where vetted, trained individuals may carry arms to protect British citizens from terrorists.
- Return of National Service: All young people should engage in some form of national service, even if pacifists prefer to help the ambulance service to the military, so as to instil a sense of discipline.
- Homeless Veterans Off the Streets: The trauma of war must be treated by rehab, and soldiers given housing and work, even as leaders in the new National Service programme.
- English Parliament: If London, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland all have assemblies, it is time to embrace a federal Britain, and grant regional authority to England, or even North England, Midlands, and South England.
- Proper Jobseekers Support: Many British people have not been given necessary skills through apprenticeships, and hence Britain is reliant on migrant labour, while some Brits are unemployed. Those out of work need to be sent on training programmes, and also community work through National Service schemes to bolster their CV and get them into work.
(We do not tolerate racism of any sort. No prominent ex-BNP may take a leadership role in the KPB. Alt-reich attention-seekers are not welcome.)